According to Regulation (EC) N° 1223/2009, a cosmetic product is defined as “any substance or preparation intended for placing in contact with the various external parts of the human body (epidermis, hair system, nails, lips and external genital organs) or with the teeth and the mucous membranes of the oral cavity with a view exclusively or principally to cleaning them, perfuming them or protecting them in order to keep them in good condition, change their appearance or correct body odours”.
Pharmanager Development assists you with :
- Checking / Validating the labelling according to the requirements of the regulation (EC) n°1223/2009,
- Realizing the notification of the establishments of manufacture or conditioning of cosmetic products,
- Realizing the electronic notification on the CPNP,
- Realizing an audit, an update, the constitution of the Product Information File meeting the requirements of the regulation (EC) n°1223/2009,
- Realizing the constitution of the cosmetic safety report parts A and B.